Friday, March 18, 2011

Checking In...

Hey guys.

It's been a long time since I posted, yes. For the first week, I was away for Spring Break and wanted to see my boyfriend who lives 8 hours away from my school in that time. Selfish? Yes. Do I care? Not much, no. :) It was worth it.

I did want to say that I will shortly be back, as I have a plethera of new movies to talk about for you! Just because award season is over doesn't mean I haven't stopped being a fanatic. xD So settle down and get ready for me to piss all over the competition, cause 2011 is the season of CRAP! :)

Things to look forward to in this week include:
Animal Kingdom
My Name is Khan
and...
Sucker Punch, which hits theaters March 25-- this weekend.

I just wanted to make a quick review on The Town while I'm here.

It was so boring that I couldn't finish it. I turned it off. Ben Afleck? Please just act. That's bad enough. As a writer, you make me very, very tired. And I have anxiety. It's hard to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment